Are you interested in writing for
The Intentional Life?
Though this has started as a 1-person show, I know we are so much better when we collaborate! Do you live life with intention? Do you want to encourage others to live for God’s glory and point other to Him? Fill out the form and I’ll be in touch!
- Your post should be story-driven and have a strong biblical principle as the takeaway. Make it personal and make sure you tell us what you learned, not someone else’s story.
- Your post must be centered around a Bible scripture reference. Please have that scripture quoted in the writing as well as the translation you used.
- Your submission needs to be between 800 to 1000 word count.
- All pronouns referring to God should be capitalized.
- Not all submissions are accepted. Acceptance is based on availability and proposed content.
- Please submit a photo of yourself and a 2-3 sentence bio when submitting your writing.
If Your Post is AcceptedIf accepted, all guest writers are required to share their post their social media outlets and to check in to respond to comments on the blog or social media. Also be willing to share the post with your following. It would be greatly appreciated if you could post and share about it as well as share another post or two from my blog.
Submit Your Writing
Once you have written your blog post, share it with me via google docs.
To begin the process, fill out the form on this page and I’ll be in touch!